Manufacturing Accounting Services
Manufacturing businesses are constantly faced with the challenge of controlling costs and preserving resources to stay profitable. Dealing with economic shifts can make it difficult to manage cash flow if you don't have a qualified financial professional to guide the way. The innovative solutions of a Raleigh, NC CPA firm and business advisor, with a background in accounting services for the manufacturing industry, are essential for your success.
At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., we're experienced in working with manufacturing and distribution businesses just like yours, so we have unique insights you can't get from just any CPA firm. We offer the practical financial advice your business needs along with customized financial reports that will allow you to track expenses and plan for the future. We'll also formulate a tax planning strategy to minimize your tax liability and direct more of your profits towards your bottom line. Also, if you're considering a merger or acquisition, we'll assist in the negotiations and walk you through the entire process so you get the best deal possible.
Accounting for Manufacturers and Distribution Businesses
Call us today 919-678-8322 or request free consultation online to start working with a CPA firm experienced in all aspects of manufacturing accounting and tax services.
- Federal and State tax planning
- International tax compliance
- Cross border tax planning and advice
- Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISCs)
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Domestic production deduction planning and compliance - IRC Section 199
- Research and development of tax credit incentives
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transaction and entity restructuring including corporate separations