Real Estate Accounting Services
When it comes to real estate accounting services, working with a CPA firm that knows how to help you reach your business goals and growth objectives is essential. At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., we offer industry-specific accounting services designed to reduce operating costs, stabilize cash flow and boost profitability throughout market fluctuations. We understand the common financial issues real estate businesses are up against and will be ready to assist you with practical accounting solutions and tax strategies.
We offer a wide variety of specialized real estate accounting and tax services like property cost expensing, 1031 exchanges and cost segregation studies. As a highly qualified Raleigh, NC CPA firm, we can also determine which tax planning techniques will bring the most financial benefits to your type of business. We'll show you how to maximize tax deductions and keep your tax burden low so you can hold on to more of your profits.
Accounting and Tax Services for Real Estate Businesses
Whether your business focuses on property management, development, investing, or if you're a real estate broker or agent, Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. is ready to support all your tax and accounting needs. Call us at 919-678-8322 today for more information or request a free consultation online now.
- Federal, State and multi-state tax planning
- Tax minimization strategies
- Small to midsized business accounting
- Real estate accounting for REITs
- Domestic production deduction planning – IRC section 199
- Passive activity loss planning/grouping – IRC section 469
- Federal and state income tax credit incentives
- Property cost expensing under IRC section 179D
- Lease structuring and review including IRC section 467 planning
- Cost segregation reviews and depreciation deduction maximization
- Like kind exchanges – IRC section 1031
- Casualty loss reinvestment – IRC section 1033
- Tax impacts of debt workouts and debt restructuring
- Asset sales, reinvestments and liquidation planning
- FIRPTA compliance
- Inbound U.S. investments by non-U.S. citizens