About Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C.
Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. is a highly experienced Raleigh CPA firm providing tax and accounting services to small businesses and midsized businesses. We know our business owners take pride in their business - and we do too - which is why we work hard to reduce your expenses and increase your productivity. We use our extensive knowledge of tax laws and regulations to help our clients maximize income, minimize taxes, and preserve wealth.
At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., we offer the high-level accounting services of a large CPA firm along with the personal service and attention of a local accountant. We invite you to contact us today at 919-678-8322 or request a free consultation through our website to learn more.
Robert Gomez, CPA
Bob Gomez has over 25 years of domestic and international tax experience, primarily in senior management positions with KPMG and Arthur Andersen & Company. Bob has provided quality financial and tax advice to both large international companies and small emerging market companies in a broad range of industries, along with high net worth business owners. He brings a unique prospective of being a former small business owner who has bought and sold several businesses. This background that enables him to address the complex tax issues associated with many types of business structures and the personal tax issues of their owners. He is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to his clients while maintaining objectivity, honesty, and integrity.
- Tax reduction planning and consulting for dentists, veterinarians, doctors, architects and engineers.
- Inbound foreign investment into the United States and for foreign business owners operating in the United States.
- United States tax reporting for domestic businesses with international operations (doing business outside of the United States).
He's skilled in:
- Tax reduction planning and financial consulting for professional services firms.
- Tax reduction planning for property management operators and real estate owners with several properties.
- Tax planning for manufacturers and distributors
- Merger, acquisition and business exit strategy advice
- Transaction and entity choice and restructuring for tax minimization
- Pass through entities and joint venture planning
- Corporate tax planning and restructuring
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA - Tax Section Member
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Kiwanis Club of Raleigh, Inc.
Bob graduated from the University of Georgia with an undergraduate and graduate degree in Accounting. His graduate degree in Accounting is with a Tax concentration. He holds both a Certified Public Accountant Certificate from North Carolina (NC# 30015) and Georgia (GA # 10397).