About Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C.
Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. is a highly experienced Raleigh, NC CPA firm providing tax and accounting services to small businesses, midsized businesses and individuals. We know our local business owners take pride in their business - and we do too - which is why we work hard to reduce your expenses and increase your productivity. We use our extensive knowledge of tax laws and regulations to help our clients maximize income, minimize taxes, and preserve wealth.
At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., we offer the high-level accounting services of a large CPA firm along with the personal service and attention of a local accountant. We invite you to contact us today at 919-678-8322 or request a free consultation through our website to learn more.
Robert Gomez, CPA
Bob Gomez has over 25 years of domestic and international tax experience, primarily in senior management positions with companies like KPMG and Arthur Andersen & Company. Bob has provided quality financial and tax advice to both large international companies and small emerging market companies in a broad range of industries, along with high net worth business owners. He brings a unique prospective of being a former small business owner who has bought and sold several businesses. This background that enables him to address the complex tax issues associated with many types of business structures and the personal tax issues of their owners. He is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to his clients while maintaining objectivity, honesty, and integrity.
He's skilled in:
- Tax planning for commercial and residential construction contractors and real estate developers
- Tax planning for real estate investors
- Tax planning for manufacturers and distributors
- Closely held businesses
- Succession planning
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Transaction and entity choice and restructuring for tax minimization
- Pass through entities and joint venture planning
- Corporate tax planning and restructuring
- Tax controversy and resolution
- Overall tax minimization strategies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA - Tax Section Member
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Kiwanis Club of Raleigh, Inc.
Bob graduated from the University of Georgia with an undergraduate and graduate degree in Accounting. His graduate degree in Accounting is with a Tax concentration. He holds both a Certified Public Accountant Certificate from North Carolina (NC# 30015) and Georgia (GA # 10397).